Rancho Bar
3320 South Virginia Street
1943 - 1955?

Mark Englebretson
Grade 4

The Rancho Bar was located at 3320 South Virginia Street. In 1943 and 1944 Swede Collet operated a card room at this location. At that time it was licensed for Poker only. The cardroom was called Swede & Jack's.

The Rancho Bar was again licensed from July 1, 1948 to September 30, 1950 for slots, 21, and roulette. There is evidence it was again licensed in October 1954 by Francisco Licini. Exact closing date is not known

According to Dwayne Kling