|Liberty Belle||4250 South Virginia Street|
|1958 - 2006|
Photo from the Mark Englebretson Collection
The Liberty Belle opened in November 1958 at the former location of the Li'l Red Barn. Licensed for one 21 game were Frank Fey and Marshal Fey, and licensed for ten slots were Edmond Fey Sr. and Marshal Fey.
The Liberty Belle soon became a popular steak and prime-rib restaurant. Heavily patronized by locals, it was (and still is) well known for its collection of antique slot machines, music boxes, western memorabilia, and great food.
The Liberty Belle is still a popular dining spot for locals and tourists alike. There are slot machines at the location, but no gaming tables.
According to Dwayne Kling