Club Jubilee
23005 South Virginia Road
Jan 1, 1959 to Dec 31, 1978


Louie Eliopoulos
Grade 4

Jim Rauzy
Grade 4

Don Totoian
Grade 4

Richard & Bev Siri
Grade 4

Richard & Bev Siri
Grade 4

Frank Lonteen
Grade 3

Jim Rauzy
Grade 3

Richard & Bev Siri
Grade 2

The Jubilee Club was owned by the Pagni brothers, William, Roy, Relio, Al, and Elio. The club was opened as a bar and dinner house, featuring steak and fine Italian dinners. The five brothers all worked in and around the club, tending bar, helping to cook, dealing games, and doing just about everything to make the business a success.

The Pagnis were first licensed for gaming in September 1953. They closed the club in 1960 when the State of Nevada passed an entertainment-tax law that forced many small clubs out of business. In 1967 a law was passed that exempted small clubs from paying that entertainment tax, and the Jubilee reopened on April 21 of that year with three table games and five slot machines.

The club closed forever on November 12, 1978. The building has been razed, and there is currently a vacant lot at the former site of the Jubilee Club.

According to Dwayne Kling