|Grotto Bar||361 North Virginia Street|
|1954 - ??|
The Grotto Bar was located at 361 North Virginia Street and licensed for a poker game only in 1954.|
The Grotto Bar, which was owned by Ray Pollman, was licensed by the state on January 20, 1954, for one poker game. The business later became known as Leo's Den. The site was part of the Eldorado Hotel-Casino as of 1999.
According to Dwayne Kling