|Depot Bar||124 East Commercial Row|
|Jul 1947 - Dec 1947|
The Depot Bar, sometimes known as the Depot Club, was located in what was considered by some to be Reno's "skid row" during the 1930s and 1940s, and it had several owners through the years. It was licensed for about six months in 1944. Both the Depot Club and Depot Bar usually had licensed and unlicensed poker games going on somewhere in the building. Among the owners in the 1940s were Cliff Judd and Blanche Dupuis, R. H. Owens, Joe Archio, Mike Lazovich, J. M. Lepp, and Ralph Pardini.|
The site of the Depot Bar is now part of Harrah's parking garage.
According to Dwayne Kling