Grand Cafe & Buffet
31 East Second Street
1951 - 1960
Grand Cafe & Buffet
Photo from the Mark Englebretson Collection




Mark Englebretson
Grade 3
(large trilobe)

Louie Eliopoulos
Grade 3
(intermediate trilobe)

Louie Eliopoulos
Grade 3
 

Richard & Bev Siri
Grade 3
 

Laurence Miller
Grade 4
 

Jim & Jeanette
Grade 3
 

Mark Englebretson
Grade 3
 



The Grand Buffet was located at 31 East Second Street and licensed for three months in 1935 for 21 only and from 1951 to 1960 for a pan game.

The Grand Buffet was in the Grand Cafe owned by the Petronovich family. The pan game was licensed to Swede Collet, a local gambler who operated card games at several locations in Reno

The site is now part of Harrah's Club on Second Street between Center and Virginia Streets.

According to Dwayne Kling