|Bingo Center||102 East Second Street|
|1948 - 1949|
|The Bingo Center, which was operated by Don Guilford was located in The Professional Building at 102 East Second Street.|
It opened in the summer of 1948 and closed in early 1949. It was licensed for Bingo only.
As of 1999 the Former site of The Bingo Center is a Japanese Restaurant, The Imperial Palace.
According to Dwayne Kling