|231 & 204 North Center Street|
|1945 - 1951|
Paul J. Gregory
|The Jackpot Arcade was located at 231 and 204 North Center Street and licensed from 1945 to 1951 for slots only.|
William Huffman was licensed for three slot machines at the Jackpot Arcade, a business that operated in the Golden Hotel building until the James Lloyd Sr. group purchased the Golden Hotel and took over Huffman's lease. At that time, the business moved across the street to 204 North Center Street, where it operated at that address until 1951. The club was licensed for slots only.
Currently both former locations of the Jackpot Arcade on Center Street are parts of Harrah's Club.
According to Dwayne Kling