|1695 South Virginia Street|
|April 1948 to 1954|
|The Alibi Club was located at 1695 South Virginia Street. Opened in April of 1948. In 1953 Robert Douglass was licensed for one 21 game at this location.|
The Alibi Club closed in 1954 and later that same year opened as Vario's, a fine restaurant for many years.
The former location of the Alibi was occupied by Bricks Restaurant as of 1999.
According to Dwayne Kling